Forensic Accounting & Investigations ;
Forensic Accounting”, provides an accounting analysis that is suitable to the court which will form the basis for discussion, debate and ultimately dispute resolution.
As Forensic Accountants, we utilize accounting, auditing and investigative skills when conducting an investigation. Equally critical is our ability to respond immediately and to communicate financial information in a factual manner and concisely in a courtroom setting.
We are trained to look behind the numbers and deal with the business and commercial reality of the situation , We have acted as forensic accountants in a number of High Court,Arbitration and Mediation cases over the last number of years.
We are experienced in working with Solicitors and Counsel to investigate, evaluate and quantify financial loss claims, the methodology use in the financial construction of cases.
Manage and review financial discovery, assist settlement proposals, mediation and arbitration, and provide expert evidence in Court.
The services we provide cover financial disputes in the following areas:
- Business valutaions
- Litigation & Shareholder disputes
- Fraud investigations
- Professional negligence
- Matrimonial disputes
- Construction settlements
- Assessment of losses and business projections in Construction cases
Business Economic Losses
Examples of assignments involving business economic losses include; contract disputes, construction claims, product liability claims, trademark and patent infringements and losses stemming from a breach of a non-competition agreement , Banking – interest rate over charge losses.
- Reports and evidence on assets and income of parties to marital proceedings, including valuation of business and profitability
- Matrimonial disputes from a Forensic Accounting point-of-view often involve the tracing, locating and evaluation of assets. The assets to be evaluated and valued may be businesses, property or other assets.
- Fraud investigation reports, various sectors
Should you wish to discuss forensic accounting services, please contact email@example.com / t: 01-2135910